The applicant that my boss heavily favors didn’t show up for her finally interview. I think I already told you that our department would be getting additional help this year. Two vacancies were announced last week, and the HR department received 43 applications for the positions.
Normally, it would’ve taken the HR staff two weeks to process all 43 applications. However, Paul and I volunteered to do the initial screening which involves the verification of details written in their application forms through online background checks.
Paul and I smiled at each other when the HR staff told us that our boss is now considering the person that we like for the position. Her credentials are not as impressive as that of the number one contender, but we’re hoping that she’ll still get the job. I hope that we do get that extra help by next week since assignments are expected to pile up by then.
Wednesday, January 03, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment