The day has only just begun and I’m already out things to do. I brought a few office tasks at home last night. I haven’t been able to sleep early for the past few days, so I decided to make the most out of the extra waking hours that I was recently having.
Sandy sniffed that I was in a very “accommodating” mood. She asked me if I could help her in conducting background checks on 14 applicants for the secretarial position at the supplies department. I kind of hesitated to oblige at first considering that she previously shunned me away when I asked for her help on the assignment that I was then working on. But I was so bored at that time that I saw the request as a blessing.
I hope the others would not notice that I have time and energy to spare for extra work. Some of my officemates can be so opportunistic (just kidding, guys) when it comes to asking their colleagues for help on their tasks.
Thursday, January 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment