Our boss gave us a late Christmas gift by announcing that he’ll be hiring an additional staff in our department. That’s a very welcoming news considering that my online game-playing time had been reduced to just 2 hours ever since Zal resigned 2 months ago (just kidding, boss).
A friend of mine from the HR department told me that she already received 22 applications for the position. I asked her if she’ll be able to process them before I go to Vancouver next month for a business meeting. She said that she might not be able to since she expects around 20 more applications by next week.
Paul and I offered to help her by conducting the background checks on the applicants. We even boasted that we could process all applications within a few hours since we could easily investigate on them online. She hasn’t said yes yet, but I’m sure we’ll be getting her nod once the additional application forms come in.
Saturday, December 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment