The winter chill is slowly disrupting my everyday routine. I usually park my car several blocks away from our office building so that I could brisk walk my way to the office. Now, I park it inside the building parking space since I can’t stand the cold winds outside.
I surfed the Web yesterday for possible solutions on how to keep electricity bills down due to extensive heater use. As you may have already noticed, I’m really not used to “refrigerator” temperatures. I think I should’ve been born in a tropical country.
I found a forum where people contributed ideas on how they managed to keep the numbers in their electricity bills down. One guy claimed that he installed an energy-saving gadget. I forgot the name of the equipment. I was really skeptical about his claims and with the gadget that that I didn’t bother to write the details of his post. I think I’m going to regret that. I should’ve conducted a background check on him first to see if most of his claims about himself are true. Maybe he’s really telling the truth. I usually pass off such posts as advertisements. I’ll try to look for that forum again tomorrow.
Wednesday, December 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment