It’s 9 in the morning and everybody’s still snoring. Am I the only here who’s excited in opening up the presents under the tree?
Everybody in the house got more than 10 presents this Christmas. We had a gift drought last year. My sister received only 5, while I got only 4. I received a lot of fruitcakes from my officemates though, but I don’t count them as presents.
My sister (again) has the most number of gifts this year. I’m curiously shaking each box that has her name on it. Who are they from? I have many friends than her, but she always ends up having more presents than me.
If she’s still not up by 10, I’ll do a background check on each of her benefactor to know who they are and where they’re from. She’ll be in for a lot of teasing if I find out that some of her gifts are from her former boyfriends.
Am I being too childish? Maybe I should just go back to bed.
Monday, December 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment