I’m sure you all know that Christmas is not just about presents and bright lights. It’s also about elves and reindeers. Just kidding.
Christmas is all about celebrating the birth of the greatest Gift that God has given to us. Of course, this occasion is best celebrated with one’s family. Unfortunately, there are some people who can’t be with their loved ones on this special day due to work-related matters.
I’m sure that it’s hard for parents to leave their children to relatives, or worse, to nannies on Christmas day. If I’ll be forced into such a situation, I’ll definitely leave my child to my parents or to my sister because I’m sure that they’ll take very good care of him or her. If this is not possible though, then I have to make sure that the nanny is a very trustworthy one.
It’s quite difficult to trust people nowadays, and I’m sure you’re very much aware of that. If you’re forced to hire a nanny to look after your child during the holidays, make sure that you thoroughly screen her first by conducting an extensive background check.
Friday, December 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment