I’m quite surprised at how people easily open up to strangers through their blog pages. Although I post blogs frequently, I usually omit very personal details.
I sometimes love prying into the lives of others by peeking through their blogs. There are those who are very discreet, revealing nothing except their penname. However, there are those who bare it all.
I’m sure that majority of the bloggers know the peril of publishing sensitive information on the Internet. However, many are still including their addresses, birth dates, complete name, and telephone number on their online profile page. Sometimes I wonder if the details that they’re publishing are true or fictitious.
Maybe I might conduct a background check on some of the persons whose blogs I usually visit. Who knows, their real lives and actual personal circumstances might be more interesting than the ones they are purporting to have.
Tuesday, December 12, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment