Many of the stores in my favorite mall are going on sale. I don’t know if that’s a good strategy. Christmas is just 10 days away and everybody will be in a buying frenzy regardless of the numbers that are printed in the price tag.
Unfortunately, the shop which sells digital cameras and mobile phones realized this and has not put up a “25% off” sign on their window. Somebody at the office bought the new Samsung phone last week which has a TV-out function. I’ve been infatuated with the unit ever since.
Mobile phones weren’t a hitter in my Christmas list 10 years ago. There were many concerns about cloning during that time. My cousin Andy used his phone only once, but got the shock of his life when 12 calls to Minnesota appeared on his phone bill.
Operators have since improved the security features of their networks. My line is already 7 years old and I’ve yet to experience any identity or account theft incident that Andy sustained about a decade ago. My operator has a good track record. I’ve already run a background check on it and I’ve found out that it hasn’t been the subject of any complaint yet regarding cloning.
Friday, December 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment