I don’t know why many people ask me to be their business partner. Maybe they’re deceived by my well-pressed suit. But it’s not even an Armani.
I’ve turned down every offer since I don’t have the time nor the money yet to put up a business. Don’t get me wrong. It’s not that I don’t want to be involved in any money-making venture. On the contrary, I’m planning to build a small company of my own, although I still have no idea as to the type of business that I would want to go in.
Putting up a business costs a lot. I’m sure I won’t be able to form one alone. Having a business partner is imperative nowadays.
Many have close family members or friends for business partners. I think I won’t be deviating from such trend or practice. But if they’re unwilling to put up a small company with me, then I’ll have to consider complete strangers for the undertaking. Of course, I’ll have to conduct a thorough background check on them in order to make sure that my money won’t go down the drain.
Saturday, December 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment