Some friends of mine back in college invited me out last Saturday for a quick bowl. I would’ve gladly accepted their invitation had my allergies chose a better time to appear.
Instead of bowling and laughing my Saturday night out, I just nailed myself at home and popped out some fish crackers. I would’ve preferred nachos, but my doctor advised me not to stick anything in my mouth that doesn’t come from the sea.
I don’t know how I got these allergies. They introduced themselves sometime after my 17th birthday. I asked my parents if I might have inherited these red spots, but they weren't able provide me with anything concrete.
I’ve been planning to conduct a background check on my other relatives and ancestors for the longest time, but again, procrastination got the better of me. My doctor kept asking me every time I go in for a check up if I have relatives who have or had this skin disease. I really have to act fast, or else I’ll be kissing my social life goodbye soon.
Monday, November 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment