Monday, November 20, 2006

Reincarnation

Have you ever wondered what or who you were in your past lives? I’ve read a few novels where the characters were given a second chance to live out their lives again in order to accomplish what they were supposed to do in the past.

There are people who claim to have experienced flashbacks whenever looking at the pictures of their ancestors. They believe that they’re actually the reincarnation of a relative who lived a few centuries before them.

I’m not an expert on the subject, but if I were to be asked to give my 2 cents on the matter, I think that the alleged “recollection” of their past lives came from the setting of books, movies, or stories that date back to the time where that relative of theirs has lived.

As much as I would like to continue creating a new school of thought on the subject, I think that I’d better cut it before somebody surmises that I wasn’t exactly in a state of sobriety when I wrote this.

I’m sure you’re not a reincarnation of your grandfather or grandmother, but I think that it’s still important to know your ancestry. Much of your temperament or disposition is dictated by your genes. Hence, if you really want to know more about yourself, conduct a background check on every member of your family or clan.

No comments: