Thursday, September 28, 2006

Who are the People in Your Neighborhood... in Your Neighborhood... in... (never mind)

As a child, I was highly educated by that wonderful show called Sesame Street. And one of those songs that seem to have attached itself to my brain permanently is that song when the characters sing about the different people in their neighborhood. Of course, everybody was happy, productive, and kind - the perfect setting for a perfect neighborhood.

Now all grown up and wiser, I know that one's neighborhood is not as happy and kind as we all wish it to be. So do YOU know the people in your neighborhood? Who are they? What work do they do? Is anybody a convicted felon?

I say, why don't find out? A background search is easy to do and costs almost nothing compared to the peace of mind you will get.

No comments: